Monday, March 10, 2008

A man writing tips to girls on how to seduce a man. Are you kidding me?

Let me explain.

Back in the days when I started dating, I went into it with thoughts like "Women are evil, women are devils", pretty normal for a 15-year old boy. Eventually, I became more and more comfortable with women, realizing they are far from hellish creatures. Nowadays I see them like scared, petite birds, pretty lost in this world, looking for protection. Even the most gorgeous girl out there is unsure of herself, with all the makeup and shiny thingies dangling all around her tiny body.

I have been with all kinds of girls - more or less beautiful, intelligent, well-shaped, wealthy... some of them seemed like queens of the heavens to the rest of the planet. I had a plenty of deep long-night conversations with them, and their female friends too. The talk was about male-to female relationships, seduction, and all the problems they have had in the past. From these stories and confessions, I now know they all have the same problem: How to seduce a man of their dreams, and also how to keep him.

Nowadays I have stopped bouncing from one relationship into another; there is a special girl sitting in the room next to me, and I enjoy spending time with her, even doing nothing. But then I realize there are a lot of nice females out there who just want to be happy with her mr. right. And I know I can help them. I learned everything about the female brains, and I was born with a male one, so I guess that rounds the equation.

I have seen the books some of my girlfriends were reading. These were the titles like "Man Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus", bestsellers like these... and browsing some of these I found these books are fun to read, but they give girls few actual tips on how to seduce a man.

I have successfully taught guys, my friends, how to behave with women, how to approach them, and to seduce them. These conversations led to various results, from one night stands to beautiful marriages, whatever they wanted to do. And now I have the urge to do the same with women of the world, since I think girls are beautiful creatures and every one of them deserve to be happy.

I think blogging about it is the best way to start, and your comments are highly appriciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How to seduce a man after you may have turned him off....I was doing so well then he turned the tables around and I may have over done it...How can I get him back???