Monday, May 19, 2008

My girlfriend's tips on how to seduce a man

Last night I asked my girlfriend for a few tips on how to seduce a man, so I could write about them on my blog. She has never been without a boyfriend for more than 2 hours, so I guess she could be perceived as seductive.

So here are her tips:

1. Think about something beautiful all the time and man will fall in love with you like crazy. Think about a baby waving its leggies, a crowded yacht party, a mojito in the evening, whatever makes you go wow. And men will go wow. (I sure did when I saw her)

2. Dress always the best things you have! Do not wear the second best item in your collection. Wear the best one! Girls often make a mistake when they buy a very nice piece of fashion. They put in in the closet, tommorow they open the same closet and say something like: "Gosh, I'll wear this other dress 'cause I don't wanna wear this one new out." Stupid!

3. Educate yourself. Read something. At least Wikipedia. You must have a subject of interest, read something about it. When the converstaion comes, you can always use the things you know to fill up boring first date conversations with life. Life is not about shopping and TV series, learn something about photography, or history. You will be noticed.

That's from my girl, Panama. Kisses from her to you :)

Robert

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really great, there isnt enough stuff like yours out there. I'm just starting my search mission on the internet now looking for good advice on how to seduce men succesfully...
Please keep posting!
sara xxx

women pheromones said...

Well, I can say that your girlfriend was really cool. Nice tips. Thanks for sharing.

-nickolei-

Unknown said...

Great article, really helpful. Thanks for sharing this post I've bookmarked your site. FOR MORE GREAT SEDUCTION TIPS Visit http://adf.ly/MYjzC

andrea chiu said...

You have a very good article and I was so impressed. I hope you can also visit my site. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com